My Current Book Obsession
I’ve been fascinated by the Law of Attraction lately and have been trying to adapt it into my everyday life. When I first stumbled upon “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne, I was an instant believer! It was a book I had heard about before and Oprah SWEARS by it. So if Oprah says it’s good, it’s obviously amazing. I mentioned this book in my 5 Must Read Books post and now I made it a point to read the rest of the series. I am now reading “The Power” which focuses on the “feeling” aspect of the law of attraction.
The way it breaks down the manifestation process makes it so easy for people to change not only their mindset, but their lives. This may sound cheesy as hell but since reading this book, I have felt my own true power. Having a positive mindset will attract positive circumstances. This book breaks down every aspect of your life and proves that just by feeling good emotions, expressing gratitude, and projecting positive energy the universe will support you and marvelous things will happen. If you are tired of being negative and want to live a better life I HIGHLY suggest this book, and all of them in the series.
Here are some top points I learned in the book to break it down a little bit!
- “Start telling the story of your amazing life, and the law of attraction must make sure you receive it.”
- “What you feel about another person, what you think or say about another person, what you do to another person – you do to you. Give judgment and criticism and you give it to yourself. Give love and appreciation to another person or anything, and you give it to yourself.”
- “Life isn’t happening to you; life is responding to you. Life is your call! Every area of your life is your call. You are the creator of your life. You are the writer of your life story. You are the director of your life movie. You decide what your life will be – by what you give out.”
- “You can’t change a negative situation with bad feelings. If you keep reacting negatively, your bad feelings will magnify and multiply the negativity.”
- “When you are feeling happy, and you keep feeling happy, then only happy people, circumstances and events can come into your life. If you feel stressed, then only more stress can come into your life through people, circumstances and events.”
- “Every action of giving creates an opposite action of receiving and what you receive is always equal to what you’ve given. Whatever you give out in life, must return to you. It is the physics and the mathematics of the universe.”
- “When you fall in love with life, every limitation disappears. You break the limitations on money, health, happiness, and the limits of joy in your relationships.
- “Fall in love with life, unleash the power within you, and you will become unlimited and invincible!”
These are just some of the quotes that really stuck out to me! If any of this jumps out at you and makes you curious, I highly suggest reading the books and most importantly having an open mind. Try to adopt your mindset and see your days magically become better.
Discover your power because it’s crazy what we can do if we just tap into it and decide to be happy. Like attracts like, so be good and you will feel good. Being a happy more positive person changed everything. It sounds so simple but it really works!